Dive Dahab and Ras Abu Galum
If you only have 3 days of diving in Dahab, this is how to make the most of them:
- 2 dives Dahab, maybe a night dive
- Dive The Canyon and Blue Hole on the way to Ras Abu Galum
- Canyon and Blue Hole are for Advanced OW divers. If you’re an Open Water diver, you can upgrade your first 2 days diving to the Advanced course!
- Leave on a Camel Diving Safari immediately after your dives
- Dinner and overnight camping in Ras Abu Galum
- 2-3 dives in Ras Abu Galum
- Return to Dahab around sunset
3 days packed with some of the best diving in Dahab. By the time you leave, you’ll be planning your next diving holiday in Dahab… for longer!
- 2 dives Dahab TW
- Overnight Camel Diving Safari to Ras Abu Galum, 2 days/4 dives/full board camping
- Choice of doing all dives in Ras Abu Galum on safari, or Canyon and Blue Hole on the way
- Lots of options: add extra dives, equipment rental, accommodation, transfers; you could even do your Advanced OW course if you’re an Open Water diver.