||Arrive Sharm el Sheikh airport (SSH), meet our driver and transfer to Dahab, check in and relax
- 2 dives Dahab
- Safari briefing 5pm
- 6-7am: The best time to leave on safari is early! By jeep for ½ hr, then meet your camels
- Load tanks and equipment onto the camels, a quick lesson in camel driving and we’re off! 1 hour trek along a beautiful stretch of the Aqaba coastline. Relax & enjoy the ride.
- Unpack, breakfast and time for the first dive.
- All diving on safari is from shore. Kit up, buddy check, descend and enjoy!
- Relax with Bedouin tea after your dive
- Lunch and time to explore
- 2nd dive
- Relax, snorkel, walk to Laguna for an afternoon swim
- Around sunset, dry off and gather round the fire for dinner and a perfect night under the stars.
- Wake with the sun and an early morning swim! Walk a few meters and you're in the cool blue waters of the Red Sea. Finish your swim and breakfast arrives, with fresh baked Bedouin bread.
- The days carry on like this… 2 dives a day, optional 3rd/night dives, eating fresh food prepared by our Bedouin hosts and drinking as much of the sweet Bedouin tea as you can manage!
- Option to trek to Bir El Ogda Oasis. The Bir El Ogda wells are known for the best drinking water in South Sinai. It's a nice walk up the wadi, and a great way to explore the mountains.
- On the final day, pack up the camels after the 2nd dive and start the journey home. By camel to the road, and jeep to Dahab.
||Relax in Dahab
||Transfer to Sharm el Sheikh airport (SSH) and depart. You'll be planning your next trip to Dahab within hours!