Do your PADI Advanced course and celebrate diving the Thistlegorm wreck
The Thistlegorm wreck is one of Dahab’s most popular day trips, but you’ll need to be an Advanced OW diver.
Dahab is a great place to do your PADI Advanced course, as you get to dive some of our most famous sites during your course:
- Do your Deep Dive at the Canyon
- Dive Bells to Blue Hole as a Drift Dive
- Do your first night dive at Lighthouse Reef
- Celebrate with a 1 day/3 dive trip to the Thistlegorm wreck (one of the world’s most famous wreck dives), with a final dive at Ras Muhammad’s spectacular Shark and Yolande Reef.
- PADI Advanced Open Water inc PADI digital pdf manual & certification (PIC)
- Optional upgrade to eLearning or Touch version of the manual, which integrates reading with video and interactive quizzes
- 4 extra fun dives in Dahab
- 1 day/3 dive trip to the Thistlegorm wreck and Ras Muhammad
- Full equipment rental
- 7 nights accommodation, based on 2 sharing a backpacker room
- Return airport transfers