Desert trek from Wadi Arada to Ein Khudra Oasis via the el Guna Plateau
This area of the Sinai desert is surprisingly diverse – deep canyons, high plateaus and a lush oasis:
- Spend 3 days trekking the Sinai desert starting in Wadi Arada
- Explore sandstone canyons
- Enjoy stunning views and camp on the El Guna Plateau
- Descend to Ein Khudra, a lush oasis with date palms and fruit trees
- Spend you final 4th day visiting St Catherine monastery and hiking the pilgrim path up Mt Sinai.
- 4 day/3 night trek
- Full board camping
- Starts/ends in Dahab
- Option to add accommodation and airport transfers before/after the trek
- If you dive, freedive or climb, you can also add these before/after the trek – just add a note to your booking
If you have any questions, just ask!
Minimum 2 people to guarantee safari. Single travelers are welcome. We will add you to a group or suggest alternative date/safari.